AFFORDABLE SATELLITE BROADBAND
Get a reliable, high-speed internet connection almost anywhere in South Africa
- Fast, reliable and wide- reaching internet access
- Cost-effective broadband due to cutting-edge technology
- Unlimited uploads
- No longer a need to worry about fixed line unavailability, cable theft or poor signal strength
- Perfect for home and business users
- Quick to install, with professional installers on standby around the country
- 24/7/365 support
YahClick from Axis One is a cutting-edge, Ka-band, broadband satellite service that delivers reliable, high-speed internet connectivity to users in areas with limited or no internet access, at costs comparable to current terrestrial services.
YahClick is available in a range of packages that suit any environment and user segment, right from basic internet access for home users through to high speed service plans for corporate users. It offers uploads and it’s also quick to install, which means that you no longer need to wait weeks for installation or put up with poor signal and cable theft. The need for affordable, reliable connectivity is higher than ever and Axis One’s YahClick product will ensure that satellite is a viable option for any South African.
How it Works
Satellite internet access works just like satellite TV (e.g. DStv) and operates according to the same technology;
namely, a satellite in orbit that communicates with the mini dish outside your home at lightning fast speeds.
Features and Benefits
- High speed internet connection almost anywhere in South Africa
- Completely independent of traditional connection mediums such as ADSL and GSM/3G
- Unlimited downloads during the Free Zone (01h00 – 06h00) for consumer and business packages
- Additional data can be added and packages adjusted in the user-friendly YahClick customer zone
- Static IP addresses on selected business packages
- Quick installation times
YahClick technology is based on something called Ka multi-spot beams, which is a major differentiator to traditional satellite technology. While satellite internet isn’t a new technology, cutting-edge “frequency reuse” maximises spectrum efficiency and means that YahClick is perfect for home and business broadband needs. Here is why:
- Ka-band makes use of “spot beams” rather than broadcasting over an entire continent, which results in far more efficient use of the available bandwidth and a lower cost to you.
- Ka-band doesn’t require a very large dish outside your home or office to produce high speed internet in either direction (high speed downloads and uploads).
- YahClick is specifically designed around Ka-band technology and acceleration or frequency reuse techniques have been implemented to ensure high-speed performance.
YahClick Go is a mobile satellite package that offers instant internet connectivity wherever your vehicle is parked. YahClick Go, which is easily mountable on any SUV or trailer, offers access via an auto-pointing antenna and can be operated by a single person. It’s great for:
- Media broadcasting
- Military deployments, United Nations and NGO operations
- Emergency and disaster management units, fire and rescue, special operations and security companies
- Government departments such as Home Affairs and the SAPS
- Mining and exploration
- NGOs that require connectivity in remote locations
- Events companies and mobile marketing vehicles and mobile offices
- Financial institutions and ATMs
- Mobile education
Fair Access Policy (FAP)
When a subscriber goes into the FAP status, the speed of the service will degrade to 128Kbps. All subscribers can access a usage meter through the End User Portal to monitor consumption. Once you have loaded a FAP token, your download speed will increase back to normal (up to 16Mbps)
Benefits to customer:
- More cost effective
- Offers more flexibility to customers
- The tokens size will be 10% of the Monthly data allowance
- An allocate FAP token will not expire
- Redeemed FAP tokens will expire on the anniversary date of the service plan (monthly activation date)
The monitor you sold me works amazingly well. All accessories and equipment works were there. Thanks guys!
Amazing to say the least. Everything working and incase of any challenges the support line is always open and attended to for assistance. Thanks guys. Really appreciate it
Axis One has the most professional technicians with unmatched expertise. Thank you so much for setting up my internet and organising my cabling.
Dankie Axis One. Lekker job on the cabling and wifi hotspots around my house. Haven’t had any issues since. Keep it up.